A lot of people, especially those with a lot of workout experience, choose to work out on their own and not hire a personal trainer. If you’re one of those people, you may have asked yourself: “do I really need a Personal Fitness Coach”?
To answer that question, let me tell you Chris’ story.
After retiring from being a personal trainer, Chris decided to started working out on her own, and of course she was training really hard. Then she came back to us, her former employer, to train a few clients on a part-time basis.
Here’s what happened:
Once she got back to Rock Solid Fitness, she had the opportunity to be trained by another well-educated, experienced Personal Fitness Coach – and was so fatigued after only 30 minutes that she “felt like a wet noodle” afterwards.
Now, you might be thinking it sounds like Chris must be in awful shape. But remember, Chris is an experienced Personal Fitness Coach herself, and has been working out regularly for years.
How’s that possible? Surely an experienced personal trainer knows how to workout, right? And she should now how to push herself when working out on her own, shouldn’t she?
Of course she does. Chris is an expert trainer. That’s not the issue.
The issue is that nobody can replicate on their own the benefits that a Personal Fitness Coach provides.
- They watch your form like a hawk, and don’t let you get away with anything. (You don’t do that when you’re alone – trust me).
- They push you when you think you can’t possibly do any more.
- They keep you moving through your workout at a good pace – no “B.S.ing” with other people instead of working.
- They don’t let you rest any longer than you need to.
- They make sure you do all of the exercises you should-not just your favorites.
- They change your program up when needed, for better results and to prevent boredom.
- They make sure you get something FROM the workout, instead of just getting THROUGH the workout.
Once she got reminded of all of these benefits via the “wet noodle” effect, Chris was hooked on working with a Coach once again. And over the next 2 months, she lost 4 pounds of fat and gained 5 pounds of muscle at the same time!
So if you ever run into Chris, and ask her “hey Chris, do I really need a Personal Fitness Coach?” I’m pretty sure we all know what the answer will be.
If you are ready for the kind of results Chris is getting, come to Rock Solid Fitness and feel the difference working with one of our Personal Fitness Coaches!